It has been for a long time.
I want to lose weight, but sometimes (recently) I eat cookies; I’m not hungry, but I still eat food (because I want to eat something); I know I have to study and do the homework and do not watch TV (it has already seen before), but I saw it again! Oooooh!
Then I regret it, worried about it, and still done the things that I should do. I know myself, when I feel stressed out, I’ll escape from it, but it’s not the best way to reduce stress.
So, body! Listen!! Listen to me, OK? When we have a lot of things to do and feel very bad, we can take some exercise and calm down, then finish the works. And the worry will be out!
Be happy!!
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let us "jia-you" together, we can make it.
hahah....>O<"
Post a Comment