Last night, my high school classmate asked me, ‘Have you choose the freshman?’ ‘Yes! Last night!’ I answered. ‘Is girl or boy?’ he asked. ‘She is a girl!’ I answered. ‘Oh! You’re so lucky! My freshman is a boy, but his name is like a girl! Ooh! I thought he was a girl, but when I saw him, I disappointed extremely! He was a boy! A large boy!’ he said. ‘Do you have your freshman’s photo or blog?’ he asked. ‘Neither’ I said. ‘We (boy sophomore) will ask her photo or blog (to watch her face. If she is good looking, then…) when we choose the freshman, then ask her whether she has a boyfriend or not. If she has a boyfriend, then that’s it! If not, then….’he said. ‘You’re so shallow! It’s so bad!’ I said. ‘Everyone does that!’ he said.
After we talk, I thought ‘Does everyone think so? So am I?
Although outward is important for the first sight, inward is the most important thing to know people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is a funny post, but i don't quite understand the situation. why do you need to pick a freshman? it sounds funny.
Post a Comment