Last night, my roommate asked me ‘Help me, Freda. I have a date tomorrow evening, but I have no ideal, I don’t know what to wear!'‘Have you said you’re just friend? Why are you so nervous?’ I said. ‘Yes, we’re just friend, but I have no ideal!’ she said. ‘OK, OK, I’ll help you’ I said.
Then we matched this one to that one, changed again and again. Finally, we found the best one, pretty and sweet.
But, this morning, she told me ‘I don’t want to go with him!’ ‘Why?’ I asked. ‘I don’t know. Last time, we were going to see a movie at Taichung, I was so excited, but when the time I had to go, I called him I can’t go.’ She said. Then she continued her soap opera in the computer.
I really don’t know why she doesn’t want to go? If I were she I will go happily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job keeping up with your journals.
You'll need to work on improving the grammar a bit. here's one thing to work on:
If you are speaking of something that isn't true or is in an imaginary sense, you need to use the subjunctive tense. For example, "If he were rich, he would buy a new car" we would not say, "If I was rich I will buy a new car".
Your last sentence is a sunjunctive, so you can change the tense in that sentence.
that is weird. maybe she doens't like him? but then again, the guy wants her to go to Taichung, so maybe she felt insecure?
Post a Comment