I think it’s acceptable because if the penalty is too lenient, people won’t obey it, and people will think that animals are their toys; people can buy them in the stores easily when they really want to get one, and when people don’t like the animals anymore, then they just throw it! If the penalty is strict, then people will afraid themselves will be punished if they do the wrong things like abandon their dogs or abuse their cats, and people will avoid it, and they will consider carefully before they raise the animals. For example, I really want a dog because it’s so cute, and I can play with it, we can go walking and jogging together, but after I saw the video which was posted by Jeff, I feel scary and I won’t buy a dog because I’m afraid that I just think it’s fun to me now, but if some day I don’t interested it any more, what can I do? What will it be? How much do I have to pay if I do the bad things? Then, people will know the animals are not the human beings’ toys, they’re lives!
Maybe we should register for the animals like babies; we should go to the household registry to register when the baby born; there’re our families’ names, relationship in the household registration, and then the baby is one of the family members, I think the animals are also should be treated like this.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment