Happy!! Today is so happy because my tennis mid-exam was pass! Ya!
This morning my friend and I went to the court to practice at 7:30 am (the class was at 8:30 am) because I was so nervous that I can't pass the exam ( I prepared for the exam which was English and American literature this week, so I didn't practice the tennis); after we arrived to the court, for a while, the teacher came, he said “oh! You're early today!” my friend said “yeah! She wants to practice!” the teacher said “oh! Great! Yeah, more practice and you’ll be better! Good luck!” then I continued my practice and nervous……..
Finally, when the teacher called my name to take the exam, I think “it's coming! Go!” and then…….I passed! Yes! And the teacher told me “you deserve it!” I was so happy!
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow an exam on tennis? Sounds fun actually.
I noticed that you are missing both of the assignments from last week.
Post a Comment