Today was the rice-ball day, we went to the EJ corner to rub sticking rice with foreign students. We were divided into six team, and I was the pink team.
The junior taught us how to rub the rice ball, but after awhile we made different shapes of the rice, it wasreally fun, and it was also a good chance to talk with foreigner and make new friends, but.........
Shane, a foreign student, one of the pink team; he was very shy, he didn'tt take any picture, but so am I......
Actually, I want to talk with others, and to make new friends, but I just stop it ! And talk to my friends.
I know it's nothing to be afraid, but I just can't, and it's not good!
When we came back to flat, my friend told me that Mr. Lin played the guitar and sang songs!!
Oh! I really want to listen to Mr. Lin singing!!!
*
(
*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment