My friend and I planed to go to the 洋香菜(the cake buffet), so today, the two little fools took the bus to the downtown to find the restaurant in the rainy day. There’re so many people in the downtown, in Sogo, in the book store, in the bus, in everywhere, and we couldn’t breathe when we in the bus. We walked for a long time, and we couldn’t find the restaurant, so we changed our plan, we went to the 城隍廟(the Cheng Huang temple) to eat 滷肉飯(the rice with slice meat; It’s so delicious and cheap, my Japanes teacher's favorite), 蚵仔煎(Fried Oyster with Egg), 紅豆糕(Adzuki bean - rice cake; It’s homemade, I think it’s fresh and delicious, but my friend think it makes her want to drink water, it’s too dry), and 竹塹餅(Hsinchu cake; There’re two kinds of flavor, the orange and the original, my friend and I both love the original one).
Today is a wonderful day(actually a full day)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment