Today is uniform-day. So we wear our senior high school’s uniform to class, it’s a little…funny? (Because it’s a thing which is the freshman will do) But, I haven’t worn uniform for a long time (one year) because last year I didn't join this activity. Today I wear the uniform, and it’s so amazing that raises my memories of my senior high school life, my friends (drillmaster limited us, we can’t do anything, like listening mp3. But, my friends taught me hid it in the pocket of our jacket, and the earphone lines will through the pocket to our ears, and hid it by our hairs, it’s a perfect plan ha-ha!), my teacher and the campus, ooh! It’s so……unforgettable, and I miss them sooooo much! I can’t wait! I really really want to see them!
So, when I go back to dorm, I’m desired to tell them how much I miss them!
And they understand my feelings, they also miss me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment