This is the chief editor of "Live ABC magazine" he was humorous, and he was Mr. Lin's best friend.
They're shooting!
He is the anchoramn of "ICRT", his looking and voice are young, you never know how old is he!he's 70 years old!! I can't believe it!! He took this job for 30 years!
I think it was a good memory, and I know a lot, I'm stilling not sure what I'll do in the future, but it made me more understood that every job was not easy but interesting.






1 comment:
Wow, that is so cool that Mr. Lin knows the chief-editor of Live ABC. Although, I think that the magazine is too easy. For beginners learning English it is probably a good thing to use. if you really want to increase your language skills, though, reading novels (chapter books that are the original version) and magazines like time magazine or the New York Times newspaper. Did you guys make a request for you favorite song when you saw the DJ?
Post a Comment