Today, I took the school bus back to school. I waited at the Kaohsiung back transtation (because they didn't give us directions clearly, and we thought maybe the bus would stopped at the same place as last time), but the bus didn't come, and we didn't know where was the bus, and there were many students and their parents.......
Finally, the bus came, and we got on the bus, but.........the story was not finished.......
For a while, my friend called me "where are you Fred(she was in Tainan)?" I answered "the bus delayed, we'll arrive soon!". But, the bus didn't stop, and I asked the driver, and he said "yeah! The other bus left some students in Tainan, and now we had to go back to take them!"and then the driver called the other driver.....
But, in the end, the busses stopped at the bridge hall to wait them(students), their parents took them to the bridge hall to take the buss! It's so weird!!
And......we were all tired, everyone slept!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment