Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Homosexuality In Taiwan

I think it was very common that if there were gay person in the family, the family member avoid to tell it, they thought it was embarrassing( or shameful) because they thought it was weird, abnormal, but I think it has a little change because Taiwan is more open than before, for example, me, I didn't like the gay people before, but I can't tell the reason that why I can't accept the homosexuality, maybe is the environment(my family, the media.....?), I don't know!

But, now I change my mind because homosexuality is normal, they have their rights ,just they're homosexual, no different, they're nice and soft; my family are also change their mind because they accept my cusin, he's homosexual( when he went to London for studying, he made a boyfriend, and he told us; in the begining, my aunt couldn't believe it, but in the end she accept it because she live him, and she thought she should respected her son). And my cusin is happy now because his family support him, and they don't feel they have the homosexulity in the family is a shameful thing.

No comments: