Anastasia, she was my classmate in junior high school, she’s also my best friend; now, she is still a freshman because she was an exchange student when she was senior high. She’s an excellent student with a good figure; it’s also the quality that I admire for.
She’s always known what she wants, and then gets it! No matter how difficult the goal is, she will make a decision and try to reach it. For example, when she came back from America, she was overweight, so she started to go on a diet, and jogged everyday even in the rainy day! For two months, she lost 10kg!
She sets her standards high and works very hard, and she wants to be the best. Actually, she believes herself, so she’s successful and confidence.
I really admire her strong willpower that made her be successful. I always give up, for instance, dieting; I performance it three days, and my friends asked me to have a dinner in the fourth day, and I said “Yes!”, if I have her strong willpower, then I must fit in a small size jean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't feel bad if you can't fit other people's standards of what your body should and shouldn't be! I think that weight is your own reflection of what you think of yourself. It's ok, you can still keep trying! Losing weight is more about exercise though. Don't skip meals, it's very unhealthy.
Post a Comment