Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Music------Accidently in LOVE

So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love)
Think about it every timeI think about itCan't stop thinking about itHow much longer will it
take to cure thisJust to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love)
Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing about love
Come on, come onTurn a little faster
Come on, come onThe world will follow after
Come on, come onCause everybody's after love
So I said I'm a snowball runningRunning down into the spring that's coming all this love
Melting under blue skies
Belting out sunlightShimmering love
Well baby I surrenderTo the strawberry ice cream
Never ever end of all this loveWell I didn't mean to do it
But there's no escaping your love
These lines of lightning
Mean we're never alone,Never alone,
no, no



http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=mIF1cLOCm7k

No comments: